From: Paul Gordon [mailto:paul_gordon@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 24 November 2003 16:29
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] digi cam advice

crikey, yet another OT from me, - whatever next?!

I'm after buying a simple digital camera for a (non-technical) relative,
an=

I'm currently looking at the following models:

Kodak CX3230
Sony DSC-U30
Fuji Finepix A202
HP Photosmart 435

The requirements are:

Must be simple to operate, in the =A3100-=A3150 bracket, movie mode is not=
=20
important, 2MP is sufficient (most pics will be emailed rather than=20
printed), plus the usual aesthetic niceties, such as the smaller the
better=
=20
etc...

Anyone have any comments/recommendations about these models, - or any
other=
=20
models I should be considering?

TIA

Paul G.

Find a cheaper internet access deal - choose one to suit you.=20
http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess