RE: Re[2]: Ervan LED's again!!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re[2]: Ervan LED's again!!
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:42:15 -0000

Hi Ian,

Hopefully I should have mine tomorrow as I received an email from them
saying that it was sent out Friday.

I also emailed them before for specs but got no reply. I may try again
seeing as they did reply very quickly about my order. I don't need any
manufacturer details, just the forward voltage and nominal current.

Good to hear that they are bright. I am hoping that the 20cd is very bright
compared to the 1.5cd bright blue ones I have from Farnell, and they are
bright. The blue one on my boiler is running at 18mA and lights up my
garage
enough to make out details at night each time it flashes on (runs at 1
second flash rate).

Regards
Dave...
---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
---
http://www.embeddedcomputer.co.uk
http://www.v8carlton.com
---