RE: Network MP3 and then Multi-room Distribution

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Network MP3 and then Multi-room Distribution
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:53:49 -0000

My own solution for this is...

Slimp3 mounted to fireplace in lounge, feeding 4zone Russound A-Bus system
with local AMP/keypad in each room - alternatively Russound's other
product=
have 4 channel amp and control keypads to each room. Using PDA's or web
tablets in each room to control the Slimp web interface. Also have
Wavefinder on same PC so can get radio thru slimp to.

Simple and very cost effective (read tight *rse git)

Dean.