From: Simon Brazier [mailto:simon@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 November 2003 16:02
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] External PIR

Can anyone point me in the direction of an external PIR unit, that will
work
off mains voltage but will provide a zero voltage opening or closing
contact
when it triggers ?

I'm going to use it to trigger an X10 micromodule to then run a few events
in Homeseer, but I don't like the normal X10 floodlight with PIR as it's
too
big, and the other X10 PIR unit seems to be for internal use only.

Cheers in advance