Re: [OT] POP3 for Exchange Server

Well thanks anyway gentlemen.... I've sorted things out with some crafty
packet sniffing.

Was hitting the same brick wall an hr back ... No more bricks cheers,

> I thought you were using SBS2003 Shaf?  I'm sure that has an Exchange
POP
downloader

Old win2k server with exchange 2k for a backward company I'm helping out at
the mo.
Jeeez No password for the router no password here or there : no password
for
DNS grrrrrr..... I'm spending like 75% of my time hacking cracking and like
25% of the time actually solving their problems SHESH.

Shaf