RE: KAT 5 makes its mark on Tivo Community

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: KAT 5 makes its mark on Tivo Community
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:26:12 -0000

And on "Digital Spy Forums" and "AV Forums"

Someone emailed me and mentioned that they had seen KAT5 mentioned on the
AV
Forum so I took a look and found a certain Mr. P. Gordon selling his TV. To
show people what it looked like there was a link to a picture on the KAT5
website of me standing by the TV.

A follow up post asked how Paul had got Peter Kay to stand next to his TV.
When I replied to the email I mentioned it to the guy that had emailed me
and he said he knew Peter Kay quite well as he was Post Production
Supervisor on both series of Phoenix Nights. Talk about coincidence !!!!

Keith