Re: Re : PIC Programmer

my prgrammer is on its way back to manufacturer for repair (flat rate
of 30 euros)  which is good, cos i think i fired it totally.  70 quid
programmer.  does cards as well (which is the reas on i cot it, i
planned to play about with a card chip reader and authentication etc,
but like most things i start i never really ot round to finishing it.
i'm just gonna wait till i get my programmer back then see if i can get
tit going

thanks for the tip though

On 19 Nov 2003, at 20:15, Mihai Valentin wrote:

> Hi Graeme,
>
> there is a $20 worth of PIC Programmer (which works with free
> software) at
> www.dontronics.com. I hope that isn't too expensive ? :-)
>
> Buy it, and you will be able to correct any error in your PIC
software.

> Mike

US &
>>> Canada.