Re: [ukha_d] Aldi GPS Sat Nav PDA for £350

This might go some way to explaining where your Dell products are...

I ordered my X5 PDA at noon on the 17th.  11AM 18th TomTom delivered, noon
17th Email from Dell telling me PDA is dispatched. First worry, I have
never even heard of the courier (Walsh Western), but they have a website
(hooray) and it has Track and Trace as an option (astonished!).

Naturally, track and trace didn't work (Boo) but it did give me a link to
Customer Service Email.  OK, lower tech, but might be OK.  This is the
response

Your order no is invalid in our system, while it may have shipped from Dell
production it will now be loaded on a trailer which will have to fill
before departure, once enroute to UK details will become avail on web.

So you buy a some cutting edge, high tech product via a sophisticated
on-line secure service but you have to wait for some bog-trotter to drag a
(full) trailer to the civilisation over the water. I hope it takes less
than a month to fill the trailer!!!