From: Pedro de Oliveira
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 1:17 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Silent PC

I don't speak German but this site (http://www.directron.com/fanless.html)
is English

Pedro

-----Original Message-----
From: Alistair Watkins [mailto:ukha@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wed 19/11/2003 13:06
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Silent PC

(from the Guardian online)

It is big, very black, and the sexiest thing I have ever seen on four
casters. And it has one feature that may actually sell a few: it is
completely silent. "It" is the Totally No Noise TNN 500A personal
computer
>from
fans. It's all done with pipes and heatsinks (see the pictures here) and I
want one. Desperately.

http://www.teschke.de/heatpipes/Neues/Gehause/Zalman/zalman.html
If you speak German, tell us more!

looks pretty funky though, but i expect with all those heat tubes and no
fans, it wont take well to being locked in a cupboard :)  may heat the
room nicely for the winter though!

ALi
www.blueteeth.info