ADSL Modem recommendation

Hi people,

I'm cureently using a BT broadband USB modem, but have brought a
Belkin wireless cable/dsl gateway router.
Trouble is it needs a ethernet modem.

Therefore looking for advice on a decent ethernet modem at a sensible
price. I've seen one but its near on 60 quid !

Yeah, I know belkin do a router with modem built in, but no one had
one in stock, I need one by next week, and I've already brought this
one now.

Any recommendations ?

Cheers,
John.