RE: More dead CM12Us

Strange,

I bought the ActivHome kit cheap from homebase, I got an extra 20% off as
they were closing down too :)

My CM12U suddenly died one day, and I took it back on its own (without the
light and appliance modules) and got a full refund of £80 or whatever..
Response PLC was still about and I managed to get another ActivHome kit
for £30 from their website, so I was quids in really :)

since then both the lamp and appliance modules have failed.. and the app
module I got from PC World didnt even last a day!

Ah, if things were built to last :)

ali

Chris Williams said:
> Malcolm,
>
> Mine died a while ago.  I sent it back to HomeBase under warrantee.  I
> attached the following which would indicate a system fault:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/ido_bartana/CM11Aoverheating.htm
>
> They refused to fix it and asked me how I wanted then to dispose of
it.
> Wasn't best pleased.
>
> I had another one bought cheap like yours, so just gave up as I wasn't
> using
> it at the time.
>
> I decided to use the other one a few days ago - brand new - no joy!
Well