ADSL filter circuits

  • To: "UK-HA group" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ADSL filter circuits
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:26:23 -0000

Has anyone made up their own ADSL filter to fit behind a standard
secondary BT type faceplate?

http://www.adslnation.com/support/filters.php
shows a couple of circuits
but not the better ones going by their ratings. I'm looking to make up a
couple of circuits to fit in deep backboxes instead of using inline
filters, as I'll need to split it into two after that, so it'd be best
to filter it behind the faceplate and then fit two LJU modules.

Any help appreciated.

SJ