From: Jon Fautley=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Aldi GPS Sat Nav PDA for =A3350

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Robert Crawshaw wrote:

> Thanks for the offers of help on this matter, much appreciated gents
>
> FINALLY got through to someone at Dell
> 2 week build time !
> so basically nearly a  month to deliver a PDA!
> Not impressed, dont think ill be using dell again in a hurry

I believe that's Dell's standard response to everything. My employer is a=
'enterprise customer' apparantly (meaning we spend a shedload with them)
and they always tell us 2 weeks build time. If there's a delay with parts=
,
it'll be > 2weeks.

HTH,

Jon

--=20
Jon Fautley           >o)     .^.     (o<   jon@xxxxxxx
+44 (0) 1403 24 1337  //\     /V\     //\   http://www.geekpeople.net/
Mail for PGP Key     _\_V   /(   )\   V_/_  +44 (0) 7984 714410
^^-^^
kill -9 'em all, and let root sort them out