usb camera

Hi
=20
I am planning to rig up a couple of simple web cams in my children's
playroom.  The original idea is to run in some cat-5 cable and solder the
required USB connection sockets to give me a super log ( 10m ) usb
extensio=
lead.  Camera in one end, PC at the other.
=20
Does anyone know where I can find the required usb sockets/plugs ? Maplin
only seem to sell adapters and really over prices extensions (
5m=3D=A319.9=
9 ! )
=20
The other idea is to run coax+power and run a standard cctv camera but this
will cost more.
=20
Jeff

-----
The information contained herein is confidential and is intended solely
for=
written permission of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient,
pl=
ease
contact the sender either via the company switchboard on +44 (0)20 7623
800=
0, or
via e-mail return. If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to
rea=
d our
e-mail disclaimer statement and monitoring policy, please refer to=20
http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/
or contact the sender.