RE: 110v suppliers in/near the uk?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: 110v suppliers in/near the uk?
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:03:48 -0000

Hi Stephen

RS and Farnell sell them, but being used for site work, they tend mostly to
be rough service types and wee bit more expensive than standard bulbs.

http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/browse/Module.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0395465653.10
69113538@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccfadcjllkhilhcfngcfkmdgkldfhm.0&cacheID=ukie&3246
566507=3246566507&stockNo=604630

Above is the RS link.

Hope this helps
Dave...
---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
---
http://www.embeddedcomputer.co.uk
http://www.v8carlton.com
---