Re: Apache gurus in the house? Tivoweb via Apache problem...

> I've got it running following the Tivohelp wiki at
> http://tivohelp.swiki.net/31 but it
only every serves up the main Tivoweb
> index page, clicking links on the mainpage yield nothing, however the
URLs
> appear to be correct.
> Now after some serious tinkering I've run out things to try.

Ahhh the relative link blunder....
On the Tivo how are the links referenced ?

Just check if everything works fine with
ProxyPass / http://tiviip/

It should be obvious if you know how the hyperlinks on http://tiviip/ why
ProxyPass /tivo http://tiviip/ fails...
huh noticed this from your doco....