RE: UK Broadband - new info!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: UK Broadband - new info!
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:18:19 -0000

We had a 250 limit set here in Bovey Tracey.
As the SOLE Broadband campaigner (Who was getting of their arse!) and with
=
the support of Eclipse Internet (They supplied posters, 1000+ colour
flyers=
etc) I got from 34 to 250 in just 3 weeks.
The most effective way I found was BOMBARDING addresses with leaflets
expla=
ining that they ONLY had to register an INTEREST, not sign up.
And the best way to do this? Well child labour off course, its plentiful
an=
d very cheap! Best =A320 I ever spent :-)

HTH

Rob