From: <pdagnall@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 10:00 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Aldi GPS Sat Nav PDA for £350

For those interested..

I've just been purchasing some PocketPCs for a couple of people at work
through Dell.

They have an offer of the Axim X5 with the superior Tom Tom Navigation
software and full car connection kit on offer for £359 inc VAT and
delivery
until 25 Nov.

Details here...
http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/axim_x5_gps?c=uk&l=en&s=dhs
<http://commerce.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config/frameset.asp?c=664&n=4267&cu
=uktra&b=45650&m=gbp&l=en&s=uktra&store=uktra&sbc=ukdhsaxim5&v=d>

Sooo tempted...