RE: Re: Projector Mounting

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Projector Mounting
  • From: <marc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:34:26 -0000

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply ! Luckily I was able to get access to the ceiling
void
by cutting a hole in the upstairs floor ! I put 4 joist hangers into the
void and some 32x65 wood. Then, from downstairs, used coach bolts into the
joists. It all seems very secure, so I'm pleased with the job :D

Thanks !!

Marc