Re: OT: Help Needed Please

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT: Help Needed Please
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:14:27 -0000

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your query on this subject.=20

Many people have moved from Wife 1.0 to Mistress 200x. They=20
subsequently try to upgrade Mistress 2003 to Wife 2.0, but find it's=20
more complex than they'd imagined.=20

The process runs as follows:

- Install Mistress 200x in a separate partition

- Uninstall Wife 1.0 (requires Lawyer 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, 2.1, and=20
3.0)

- Then attempt the Mistress 200x -> Wife 2.0 cross-upgrade patch.=20
(This has mixed results.)

Alternatively, you may like to consider a mix of the following=20
products:

- YouLookStunning 1.0
- IBoughtYouFlowersJustAsASurprise 2.5
- YouChooseTheColours 1.2
- DoesMyBumLookBigInThis/AutoAnswerNO-NOT-AT-ALL 1.0

and of course:

- It'sBeenInTheGarageForAgesDear 2.4

Regards,

Mark Harrison
UKHA Technical Support

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "MatthiasFC" <Matthias.M.Fynes-
Clinton@i...> wrote:
> Dear Technical Support,=20
> =A0
> Eighteen months ago, I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from Drinking=20
Mates
> 4.2,
> which I had used for years without any trouble. However, there are
> apparently conflicts between these two products, and the only=20
solution
> was
> to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off. To make=20
> matters
> worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other=20
applications,
> such
> as Lads Night Out 3.1, Football 3pm, and Playboy 6.9. Successive
> versions of
> Girlfriend proved no better. A shareware program, Party Girl 2.1,=20
> which
> tried, had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to=20
shut
> down
> completely for several weeks. Eventually, I tried to run Girlfriend=20
> 1.2
> and
> Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these=20
two
> systems detected each other, they caused severe damage to my=20
> hardware. I
> then upgraded to Fianc=E9e 1.0, only to discover that this product=20
soon
> had to
> be upgraded further to Wife 1.0.=20
>=20
> While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does=20
> come
> bundled with FreeSex Plus and Cleanhouse 2003. Shortly after this
> upgrade,
> however, I found that Wife 1.0 can be very unstable and costly to=20
run.
> Any
> mistakes I made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and=20
> could
> not
> be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten=20
> about
> them. Wife 1.0 also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-mail=20
> Filter,
> and
> can, without warning, launch TurboStrop and WhingeExcel. These=20
latter
> products have no Help files, and I have to try to guess what the=20
> problem
> is.
> Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly,
> requiring
> ShoeShop Browser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express which=20
Needs