Re: ipaq x10 control

I just use a simple PHP page, with big buttons and stuff, which sends xAP
messages to the xAP 10 server thingy.  I changed the code for the server,
so the status of devices is stored allowing for the buttons to only show
the next state to toggle into.. ie, if the thing is on, only an off button
is shown.
Its quite handy as I have the same code (almost) for a WAP control page,
and a normal PHP page, as well as a status history page..
Using images for the buttons allows you to rotate the text and use the
screen short and wide, instead of tall and thin... means you can show
longer lines.

i guess it all depends on what system you have in place already.