Re: [SOT] Noisy servers

> That would be that bit out the back of the house wouldn't it?

Was thinking of building (bricking something up)... fortunately I have
100ft
of untendered wilderness out there dont think er indoors will notice ? ;)

> Actually I've just had another idea ... we have a downstairs
"cloakroom"
> (which is so small that you can brace your elbows against the walls if
it's
> a bit of a strain) but which doesn't get used much. It's immediately
below
> the current "computer room" and so would be a much easier
job to get power
> and data cabling to. I could rig a "shelf" in there over
where the loo is
> and stick the servers in there.

Picture says a thousand words here's the blackhole where the switch and box
cable modem et al used to be....
Excuse the decor and lame DIY curtousy of the ex-owner.

Shaf