Re: [SOT] Noisy servers

> All mine are Maxtor 160Gb 540DX's - individually they're pretty quiet
but
16
> of 'em together make quite a noise.
>
> Where I sit at my desk the background noise is 62db...

Oh yeh of course even with using quieter disks the noise pollution is still
going to be annoying - Just dont understand why over the last year or so
its
become a major issue.... Noise@xxxxxxx is cool : manly if
anything but noise@xxxxxxx is not.

Think the shoving boxes in the foundation of the house may be something I
will be looking at.

Evening.
Shaf