Re: Led + Video Probes

Frank

This looks very interesting.  I was watching the thread on LD11
detection a few weeks back; not sure if I missed the end of it but is
the LED a development on that?  Are you connecting the LED (plus bits)
across the 220V output and then detecting it being on/off?

Could be tempted but I'd have to get my electrician back to install
it - don't really fancy playing at the 220V end of the spectrum!

Regards

Richard

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@b...>