RE: T.O.M.10 PC temp board

Dave,

as i mentioned to frank, I'm using a 16f628. Thease are cheaper than the 84
parts an have a hardware USART.

For the PCB I used PCB Train (Newbury Electronics) www.pcbtrain.com. Their
pricing seemed most appropriate for what I wanted. An I could save a tenner
on
delivery as SWMBO works in newbury :-)

I populated the board myself, although PCB train can do that as well.

Thanks for you support!

Justin.

Quoting Dave McLaughlin <dave@xxxxxxx>:

> Hi Justin,
>
> Yep, nice looking project. Quite satisfying when you build you first
PCB