RE: T.O.M.10 PC temp board

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: T.O.M.10 PC temp board
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:21:38 -0000

Hi Justin,

Yep, nice looking project. Quite satisfying when you build you first PCB
and
it looks and works great. I have the same problem with SWMBO not being
impressed with home built projects so I know where you are coming from on
that one. :o)

By the looks of your board, you used a Microchip PIC device, possibly the
16C84 as this is quite a popular device.

Who did you use to get your bare PCB manufactured?

Did you populate the PCB yourself or did you have someone else do it?

Anyway, good luck with the project and hope it inspires you to do some
more.

Regards
Dave...

---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
---
http://www.embeddedcomputer.co.uk
http://www.v8carlton.com
---