RE: *Nice Looking* Keyboard and Mice

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: *Nice Looking* Keyboard and Mice
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 11:55:57 -0000

I don't remember ever having that problem with my Gyration Gyro mouse - of
course you can also use it in gyro mode if you're using it in the living
room with a PC connected to a plasma :) - takes a little getting used to
the gyro mode but it's quite good although no where near as accurate as
using it in traditional optical mode. Probably best used in gyro mode for
XP MCE or large interface type stuff.

I guess 'snagging' on any optical mouse will be caused by either the
surface it's used on or the wireless signal being interrupted. The Pro
version of the Gyration mouse is certainly the best to go for as it's got
the most powerful transmitter (the standard version had a few problems in
my living room when legs/arms [or other body parts!] got in the way).

Paul.

their wireless
> > keyboard/mouse combo....
>
> I have several cordless keyboard/mouse combos and the optical mice all
> seem
> to be a real pain in the ass!
>
> They all seem to "snag" as the mouse is moved about - the
cordless ball