How do I get tivo - was Introduction (finally...)

> > >By the way I'd kill for an opportunity to get SWMBO to
'accidentally'
> > see a demo of Tivo, >because I know she wants it - nay NEEDS
it, she
> > just doesn't realise it yet. ;-) Any cunning ideas?
> >
> > Don't go to the finance planning meetings with SWMBO ;-) , just
> > buy,install and demonstrate the benefits.
>
> I always used the "I've had it stashed in the garage/loft for
ages - you
> must have seen it before" excuse...
>
> Phil

Hmmm, all the 'I just found this in the loft' stuff I've produce so far
seems to be marked "www.LA.com", Phil ;-)

I'd love to just surprise SWMBO by us sitting down in front of the telly
and
fast forwarding through something she thought was live - especially if it
was Eastenders (and a wedding - groan!!!) Roll on the day.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Ady