From: Jonathan Perry [mailto:johnnyperry@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 November 2003 09:44
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] FM transmitters

I'm looking to broadcast my MP3 collection around a
40ft house with standard FM receivers in various
rooms.  I'm no audiophile but could do without too
much noise...

It looks like my choice is either
1. Veronica 50mW: http://tinyurl.com/uytf
or
2. LineX USB http://tinyurl.com/uytb

I was about to plump for Veronica but have been put
off by comments about frequency drift on restarting
the system.  I presume this hasn't been fixed in
recent models?

Has anyone got any comments about the LineX
transmitter (asides from the nasty website)?

TIA

Johnny

(who lives in countryside, so not too worried about
legalities of the above ?low powered things)