HA Server Upgrade

My current HA server sits in a cupboard (barely fits!) and runs the
following;
Win2K Server
Homeseer
Homeseer Phone
Wserver
Touchscreen
Main Lobby (and possibly MusicLobby)
TV Card
MP3 Collection

Since installing MainLobby and Music Lobby it has really started to
crumble under the strain (CPU @ 90%+) and often hangs.
I think it is a PIII with 350mb RAM.
Ideally I'd like a mini itx type system as the cupboard is not that
deep but I need com ports for the following;
Homeseer (X10 Control)
Meteor (for CallerID)
1 Wire Wetherstation
3M Touchscreen control
I have two 2-comport PCI cards but I don't think mini itx would
support 2 cards - I don't mind loosing the TV card.

And, of course, I want to upgrade for as little money as possible!

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Michael