Pinnacle PCTV products

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Pinnacle PCTV products
  • From: "keyvan2r" <keyvan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:54:45 -0000

I wonder if anyone here is using any of these product?
I have been looking at building a dedicated video server for=20
distributing video of ripped DVD's, recorded TV/Sky programs and=20
home movies to TV's and Plasmas. They are selling a audio/video=20
digital receiver for =A3199. It looks pretty good, and has every=20
output option (Component video & digital audio out).

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/ProductPage_n.asp?Product_ID=3D1481

Combined with a PCTV sat card in the server this would be a good way=20
of watching recorded stuff from any tv in the house. Plus you get=20
the music and photo features off the same source.
I have no experience of the PCTV sat products and the web site does=20
not say much about the EPG which I presume has to be there to record=20
programs.
Any ideas / info?

Thanks