Re: Idea : UKHA Projects

Sounds like a great idea to me. It would also be useful to attach URLs to
each discussion.
How many of us have done ou own web searches and generated huge listings of
references to
various products we've found?

Maintaining it wouldn't be easy though - should make sure everything has a
date on it so
searches can pick up "recent" information.

Looked at your web site and the applet failed to run...stack trace below.
This is using
the plug in from JDK 1.4.2_01

load: class lotus.notes.apps.viewapplet.ViewApplet.class not found.
load: class lotus.notes.apps.actionbar.ActionBar.class not found.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
lotus.notes.apps.actionbar.ActionBar.class
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection failed.
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
... 10 more
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
lotus.notes.apps.viewapplet.ViewApplet.class
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection failed.
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
... 10 more
load: class lotus.notes.apps.outlineapplet.OutlineApplet.class not found.