Idea : UKHA Projects

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Idea : UKHA Projects
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:37:11 +0000

Chat with Mark copy/pasted

Got an idea
G: and it's because im moving in a month that i have a lot of HA ideas -
but no central repository for "plans" other than searching a
million mails
in the ukha_d list
G: we need a database - that just lists a HA idea and then has replies
showing how people have done it - no discussion on whats best but how they
have actually done it and any supporting info
G: so lets take an example - an automated bath - this needs a doc, then
replies (one per person) that describe how they did it and what parts etc
G: then if someone wants to do that, they can see clear working examples
Mark McCall: Automate the Garden Gate.....Auto my kettle etc?
G: yy
G: not too general tho - not "alarm" - but a little more specific

A Notes db is setup here as anonymous (I wont leave it like that for long
tho) http://garethcook.com/ukhaprojects.nsf

Looking for input

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx