RE: CPC ceiling speakers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: CPC ceiling speakers
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:17:06 -0000

Hi Neil

The speakers from Henry's were probably similar to the CPC LS02030
(http://tinyurl.com/uu6d) ones where
the mounting screws are visible.
I've fitted them before but found them very awkward to fit compared to
those with the swing dog clamps.

The price seems to vary sooo much for different makes & models of
in-wall speakers. You can get a pair with decent specs for less than
=A320, car speakers for not much more, and then the more professional
models costing from =A350/pair for the low end ones up to many hundreds of
=A3's for the higher end models.

They mostly look the same (apart from the ones where you see the
screws), so the only real difference should be the sound quality and
reliability. Or have I missed something?

SJ