Re: Source switching help please

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Source switching help please
  • From: "Mark Walker" <davros@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:35:10 -0000

Thanks Tony.
Getting an Amp with many inputs is what has caused my problem.
Anything I move from the Amp will have to be re wired back to it,
Plus I guess I need to split each signal to send to other rooms in
the house.
I cant be the only one that has come accross this problem.
The Only Auto/IR Toslink I have come accross so far is
http://www.digitalrouting.com/index.html

Regards
Mark