Re: [OT] HELP - Ripping CD's under XP

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 07:56:52 -0000, "Rob James"
<rob68james@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>CD ex is definetely the one, rips audio discs with copy protection as
well, well the version I use does anyway (1.51).

[snippage]

I gave this one a whirl but it can't cope with the 4 copy protected
discs I have sitting beside me that I can't find a way do. 4 out of
more than 1 or 2 in my collection is an okay failure rate, but it's
frustrating none-the-less.

I suspect it may be the DVD drive though as it sits and spins its
wheels for ages and nothing appears on the PC at all.

Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx