From: White, Peter [mailto:peter.white@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 November 2003 12:24
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] mobile phones

Hmmm....

I'm not so convinced with the battery life.  I agree that it take a while
loose a bar, but after that, they seem to drop off very quickly (that's
without Bluetooth, though I've got it switched on now).  I'm hoping that
once a few more charging cycles are complete it'll become more reliable.

GPRS settings are still not published for Vodafone.  Current timescales are
apparently 21 November now. Boo!

But, as per below, I had a chance to play with the T610 yesterday, and it's
not in the same league.  The fact that the T610 is free on a lot of
contracts says a lot about where S/E are pitching the phone. P900 vs 6600
might be a more interesting debate, but even then, the 6600 does not try to
be a full-blown organiser.

The one thing that's is v v v v v v annoying is that I use a Bluetooth
headset (Hs-3w), but when paired with it, the phone doesn't ring, you just
get it through the headset, which is fine if you want to have the earpiece
permanently implanted in your ear.  Connected to my 6310i, it works as it
should.  Paul - any ideas?

Pete