RE: MAPS

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: MAPS
  • From: "Alex Kinch" <alex@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:19:40 -0000

Been running Exchange 2003 in the ofifce since the weekend. Allegedly it's
got great support for mobile devices, but so far all it's done is crashed
my P800's built-in browser. If you load http://server/exchange on Opera on a
phone, it tries to put something that as Phil says really needs a minimum
of 1024x768 onto a tiny screen :-)

Also supports RPC over HTTP if you use Outlook 2003 as a client, which is
nice if you're accessing it through a firewall.

Outlook web does look nice though!

Alex

Message: 23