CBus and Home Automation

Dear all,
=20
I have recently installed a full CBus system into my apartment - lights,
sw=
itched power, electric blinds, IR control and even a CBus PIR.  For
control=
, I am using Neo switches and HomeGate running on a webpad.=20
=20
Although I am very happy with the system, it is missing a fairly major
elem=
ent of my original plan - home AUTOMATION.  Of course, I can use HomeGate
s=
chedules to turns things on and off etc and the PIR can activate a scene.
=
However, HomeGate is software and therefore PC dependent.  It certainly
doe=
sn't seem to allow for logic based control (e.g. IF ...  THEN ... ELSE
...)=
.  I have also heard of systems which "learn" usage patterns over
a certain=
period of time etc.  I feel a little like I have installed all the bits to=
control the physical devices and now I'm missing the "brain"!
=20
I suspect that I need something like Comfort or HomeVision or similar but
I=
am really at a loss as to how to get started.  Is there a CBus specific co=
ntroller I should be looking for?  Am I thinking along the right lines to
g=
et the additional functionality?
=20
Very grateful for any comments / suggestions.
=20
Kind regards,
=20
Michael.