RE: [OT] Varnish over paint ?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Varnish over paint ?
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:46:16 -0000

Hi Dean

I haven't done it myself, but a job I was at recently had all the walls
painted by an artist rather than a std painter. It was for a children's
day care centre so the walls and ceilings were made more
"interesting".
But to try to make it easier to keep clean, all the walls were coated
with Johnstone's Floor Varnish. The artist guy said he always uses that
varnish to overcoat finishes that may need cleaning. Worth a look
anyhow.

HTH

SJ