[OT] Unlocking Panasonic GD55 from Vodaphone network

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [OT] Unlocking Panasonic GD55 from Vodaphone network
  • From: "Neil Ball" <neilball@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:42:52 -0000

Has anyone successfully used any of the IMEI phone unlock services to get
past the service provider locks on a Panasonic mobile? My mother-in-law has
bought my wife a phone for Xmas, and it is locked to Vodaphone.
Unfortunately my wife uses Orange and will not want to change numbers, and
the shop will not take it back even though it's still boxed/sealed so
options are limited. It's worth =A320 to get it changed but I will not risk
posting it away to be unlocked. I'm in the Scottish Borders so there are no
local phone shops that provide such a service, so the IMEI option seems to
be the only way.

Can anyone help?