Re: Embedded CPU/mobo/OS combi good at RF?

>Designing an error-corrected radio link protocol

It's not going to have any error correction.  It will be a few low quality
audio transmissions and a little digital data, so it won't really make much
difference, plus as I said the units won't have any obstructions between
them.

The information isn't really important so if some was lost it wouldn't
matter.  Even if I were thinking of error control I doubt I could afford
the penalty that would come with it, as it would affect the other specs and
they're much more important than error correction.

That's one of the reasons I didn't want to solely bark at TCP, and I'm just
not a big fan on Bluetooth for this, as it's just far too
"cutesy", and I would prefer it if any Tom, Dick and Sally with a
mobile phone couldn't listen in and start recording data.