Re: GoVideo Network DVD Player

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: GoVideo Network DVD Player
  • From: "Shaf Ali" <shaf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:42:27 -0000

A**holes with opinions ? Just as long as they don't start talking crap we
should be ok.

This thread must have had a point :

Looking at the specs : Wireless Card is optional which means it's gonna be
crap streaming DVD - mp3s and other stuff should be ok.
Basic maths really DVD at top quality streams at 5-7mbps so you think
wireless is going to cope ?

Ahhh posting again on the list just delaying the fact that I have to goto
the bank to take out my last 5K and give it to someone I dont like for
giving me something that is not remotely technical or pleasing. Now that is
crap. Time to look for a job.... :o

Shaf

Network
.  1 Rear panel PCMCIA slot
.  1 Rear panel PCMCIA slot
.  Wired Ethernet adapter (included)
.  802.11b Wireless network card (optional)