Re: X10 Curtain Controller for Autoglide/Swish!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: X10 Curtain Controller for Autoglide/Swish!
  • From: "David Pullen" <dpullen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:26:19 -0000

I have a UPS now and it has been very useful. We get a lot of power
outages!  But what I used to do (and it is still done in case something
goes wrong) is write a flag to one of the devices as part of the
Homeseer shutdown routine. When Homeseer starts up it just checks for
the shutdown flag, takes any necessary action and then resets it. Not
necessarily the neatest solution but it is simple and should work most
of the time!

BR
David