Re: XBOX Bios Updating - anyone done it ?

tha leatest bios you need is Xecuter 2 4977, steer well clear of 4978
unless youo have a real need to have an ftp server in your bios.
there's a new one in beta with the LBA48 support built in, instead of
patched in, so i'll be upgrading to that as soon as its been tested and
i've heard stuff on forumsa about it