RE: Re: DVDLobby Pro 3 : Coming Soon

  • To: "UKHA Group" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: DVDLobby Pro 3 : Coming Soon
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 23:37:04 -0000

I have a vague recollection of seeing the IDE\SATA adapters at
considerably=
more than a fiver (like about =A315 a pop), then I have a (equally vague) =
recollection of seeing what appeared to be the same thing somewhere else
at=
somewhere in the region of a fiver each... So I could be losing my marbles=
either way, because my memory isn't up to much these days!....

If it's of any interest, I have a rack mount cage going spare... from
memor=
y, I think it is a 6U enclosure, complete with PSU, internal molex drive
po=
wer connectors (can't remember how many), and about 6 or so standard
5.25" =
drive bays. It has 2 wide-SCSI external connectors on the back and
internal=
SCSI cabling, but this could easily be removed. The details may be a littl=
e out (refer to previous paragraph about my memory), as it's been in the
lo=
ft for a couple of months....

I could dig it out for you if you're interested?....

Paul G.