Web hosting

Ok
I'm ready for the onslaught of suggestions. I want to set up several
websites and I need to use reliable and affordable host(s).
2 of the sites are quite simple sites with just a few pages updated
say once a week. Ideally I would like both sites to support an
editable guest book.
1 site is to be used for a remote weather station updating hourly
during the day, FTP time is about 3 minutes every hour (56k modem)
so the dialup costs need to be kept down.
Another site I am hoping to use for an internet radio station. Ideas
are still coming forward for this one but basically the intention is
to have about 15 hours of music content available for people to
listen to initially recorded but hopefully in the future live. The
music would be recorded (with the artist's permission) from a
variety of local pubs and then "broadcast as a radio program
featuring excerpts from the concert" There would be about 5 x 3 hour
shows available with a show being updated every Tues, Thurs, Fri,
Sat and Sunday night.

Any advice from somebody who is doing this or can help with software
would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
Charles

Stands back waiting for the flood of info........