Re: [OT] COOL Mail Server Software!!

Just to bring this back to where we started (as in not replying to the
replys :) ) I  have been using Mercury for a while and had noticed that
the version numbers hadnt been moving for about a year or so (cant knock
stability I guess - m$ has a point to learn here - (a jest!))  anyways -
sent an e-mail to the author asking if there was news of a new
version... and apparently... V4 is under test at the mo! - so keep em
peeled!

Wayne.
www.planetWayne.com