Re: DVDLobby Pro 3 : Coming Soon

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: DVDLobby Pro 3 : Coming Soon
  • From: "mcascio1979" <mario@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 21:06:31 -0000

Hi Martin,

You can certainly do exactly what you want using DVDLobby Pro.  Heck
you can even start up the movie from your pocketPC and control it as
well.  We have plugins for Zoom Player and TheaterTek that allow you
to send commands directly to the program to control them.

My top choice for DVD software player is TheaterTek although you can
use any you prefer.

With DVDLobby Pro 3 you'll be able to set up conditionals meaning
that if your software DVD player is already loaded then don't try to
load it again preventing multiple presses.

Best,

Mario Cascio
Cinemar
http://www.cinemaronline.com