Re: DVDLobby Pro NOW HTPC+zoomplayer

> Phil posted me a screenshot from his server the other night showing
1.5
> terabytes of disk holding his DVDs! :-o

There was me thinking about upgrading my full 80G to 250G!!!
I will try using ZoomPlayer with myHTPC.
Whilst on the subject, another minor thing about htpc, I would like to
increase the size of the up down arrows on the navigation screen.
When using a mouse and tv, they are a bit fiddy to click on.

And another thing is returning to myhtpc at the end of the dvd. When
the movie ends PowerDVD stays on its screen which is a bit boring as
you have to right click and then select exit from a menu (We're just
using mouse), what does ZoomPlayer do?

The reason behind all of this is my youngest (2years) can switch the tv
>from
a dvd is all a bit fiddly so its dad , Dad, DAD I want....

Thanks,

Martin